21-23 January, during Davos World Economic Forum Ingolf Wunder and Paulina Wunder participated in the SDG Lab organized by the UNGSII’s platform SDG Cities 25+5.
The Wunders who are actively involved in supporting the SDG4 (Quality Education), put emphasis on creativity as a driving force of humanity in a future dominated by Artificial Intelligence.
Click on the video below to listen to Ingolf Wunder’s speech registered during the Lab.
It covers the following subjects:
- the value of creativity in our times
- technology as a tool which decreases intuition
- music education as a remedy
- surviving in the hyper-technological world
- the general lack of awareness how crucial arts are
- low sensitivity as our standard for AI development
- music and arts’ impact on health
- APPASSIO as one of the tools that develop creativity
- the need of developing sensitivity
Watch also Ingolf Wunder’s TEDx Talk: Why the quality of classical music declines.