In 2019 Ingolf Wunder:
- gave concerts on 3 continents in 11 countries: Argentina, Armenia, Austria, China, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Malta, Poland, USA.
- performed: 3 different piano recital programs and 6 piano concerti programs, 1 symphony, 1 symphony arrangement
- officially debuted as a conductor (click here)
- started to play his own solo compositions in concerts (so far as encores)
- premiered 1 piano concerto (Janiewicz/Dussek)
- debuted as a TED Talk speaker (talk on quality in classical music)
- gave a 3-day piano masterclass to the top musicians of Vienna Music Academy (MUK)
- presented his and his wife’s education platform Appassio.com in several countries
- participated as a panel speaker talking about music education and its importance at the biggest education summit ASU GSV in San Diego, USA and at the Cremona Musica, Italy.
- gave motivational speeches on music and creativity for students (Austria and China).
- gave a speech on arts and creativity for corporate sector (Austria).
- made a shortened arrangement of Beethoven’s 9th Symphony and performed it at the 1st SDG Cities Conference (Espoo, Finland)
- got involved in the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals actions (focus on SDG4: quality education)
- participated in the Common Good in the Digital Age Conference (Vatican)
- initiated the Concert for the Poor (Łódź, Poland)
Previous year: 2018 Summary in Pictures